Attempting to match pace with the ever changing demands of customers, we are engaged with presenting an immense assortment of Emergency Stop Modules to our customers. We, being a Manufacturer and Exporter, endeavor to keep up the quality we are recognized for. To that end, a team of quality auditors strictly matches the quality to industrial quality norms to ensure there is no slump in the quality. This package of quality is on offer at economical rates.
Additional Information : In large installations with multiple emergency-stop buttons, it is useful to quickly know which emergency-stop button has been operated to minimize downtimes. For this application DOLD offer specific emergency stop button monitors with indication and bus outputs.
- Emergency stop modules
- Safety category up to EN 954, SC4
- Safe thanks to potential-free contacts
- Miniaturization space saving designs
- Gold-plated contacts, for low loads
- Easy wiring saves cost
- Tailored to your applications
- Quick module replacement via detachable terminals
- Preconfigured type-tested modules save time and cost
- Emergency stop monitors
- Quick identification of the depressed emergency-stop button via clear LED indication
- Reduced downtime, due to fast location of the depressed emergency-stop button
- A choice of signalling to primary controls and displays via bus interface or BCD coded outputs.
- Emergency stop modules : The function of an emergency-stop module is to quickly and reliably stop a dangerous movement in when a potential hazard is identified. This is why appropriate circuits are incorporated to prevent failure of devices downstream from an emergency-stop control device. Dependent upon a risk assessment and the resultant safety category, these circuits are designed with the following features :
- Cyclically monitored
- Fail-safe operation
- Further features
- Potential-free outputs with positively driven contacts
- Compliance with EN 954
- Emergency stop monitors : The green status LED’s are illuminated for non-operated emergency-stop buttons. When an emergency-stop button is depressed, the associated LED will go out. The emergency-stop buttons are series connected; this is why only one LED will go out if multiple emergency-stop buttons are operated. In this case, only the depressed emergency-stop button which is closest to the front position in the emergency-stop chain is signaled. When this emergency-stop button is unlocked, the next depressed emergency-stop button is indicated.
- Emergency stop modules : Stop dangerous movements or cut off energy in case of danger to protect man, machine and product. They are used in machinery and plants which may cause danger to man or machine, e.g. in the packaging industry, production plants, food industry, material handling, plastic processing, steel and aluminium industry, woodworking industry.
- Emergency stop monitors : Monitor emergency-stop buttons in large plants to quickly locate the depressed emergency-stop button, e.g. in industrial applications, materials handling, sewage treatment and woodworking plants.